Love is Ageless – Adopt A Senior Pet!
You can feel extra good about saving the life of a senior pet!
- An older cat or dog tends to be more relaxed, has good house manners, and doesn’t require constant attention or monitoring to keep out of mischief
- The size, appearance, and personality of a senior pet is already developed, so you’ll know if they will be a good fit for your home
- Most senior pets have known the comforts of home and have a hard time adjusting to shelter life, so they are even more grateful and loving when adopted into a good home again.
Special Adoption Fees for Seniors:
We give cats and dogs who are 8 years or older “Senior Status” and offer reduced adoption fees as an extra incentive to help them find loving homes. Refer to our Adoption Policies and Prices for details.
Tips to View Pets:
- This page displays only our adoptable “senior pets” and is best viewed on a full size screen or desktop computer.
- Scroll the pet list “window” below vertical or horizontal to see all senior pets.
- Click a pet to view their detailed information in a “pop up” window.
- Close the “pop up” window to return to the pet list.