Show your Love by Micro-chipping and Vaccinating your Pets!
We welcome you to bring your pet to one of our scheduled clinics to receive high quality, cost effective care. We offer routine vaccinations plus a low cost microchip program to help keep your dogs and cats safe and healthy. Refer to the details below or contact us for more information.
- No appointments are necessary, but our clinics are very popular, so a long wait time may be likely. There will be no waiting rooms inside the shelter.
- During busy periods, HSLC reserves the right to limit the number of pets per household and may limit the number of tickets available each day to ensure we can complete all services before closing time.
- Cats must be brought in carriers and dogs must be leashed
- Please bring the most recent vaccine records with you to help us determine the appropriate vaccines required for your pet. Also, refer to specific notes below for rabies vaccine and heartworm treatment.
- Clinic dates, times, and location may be subject to change due to unplanned events or severe weather, so be sure to check the HSLC Event Calendar or call the shelter for more information.
Please note that for spaying/neutering services, we do require appointments. For more on spaying/neutering services, click here.