If you’re considering adding a feline friend (or two) to your family, learn why you should consider us your first option for adoption!
- We typically have a large number and GREAT VARIETY of WONDERFUL felines to choose from — each with their own unique story and purr-sonality waiting to find their purr-fect home!
- Most of our cats came from a home and were surrendered simply because their owner could no longer care for them.
- All of our cats receive a health exam, are spayed or neutered, micro-chipped, and up to date with vaccines before they become available for adoption. Those in need of extra medical care are given the special attention and chance they deserve to become healthy, happy, adoptable pets.
- We do our very best to get to know the unique purr-sonality of each individual cat and help them adjust to living in our shelter with plenty of love and care until we can find their new, purr-manent home.
- We NEVER euthanize an animal due to length of time or limited space which means we must find permanent homes for those already in our care before we can help others. When you adopt from us, you enable us to take in another pet in need!
We believe EVERY cat deserves a safe, loving, forever home!